I kind of finished the entire chapter on Procurement management from the PMBOK but finds these terms to be almost similar:
1) Records Management System
2) Procurement Documentation.
4) Payment Schedules and Requests
5) Seller Performance Evaluation documentation
(3,4 and 5 are parts of Organization Process Updates of Adminsiter Procurements)
6) Procurement File
7) Lessons Learnt Documentation
8) Deliverable Acceptance
(6,7 and 8 are parts of Organization Process Updates of Close Procurements)
9) Closed Procurements
A detailed explanation would be highly appreciated.