PMP Exam Passed 23rd May 2103 on First Attempt
I passed my PMP exam today at about 11.45am GMT
Here are my lessons learned
My Lessons Learned
1. Materials I used
-Crosswinds PMP Exam Booth Camp (I read it through)
-Ritas FastTrack Exam Simulation
-examcentral.net (thier questions are rather easy)
2. My Study regimen
-I studied for about 2-3 hours after work every day for the past one and half months. This I must confess was very difficult ( if you live in Lagos Nigeria, traffic keeps you for hours on the road )
- I took about 6 mock exams before my test day.
-I revised a little more the day before and the early morning of my exam day (I don't recommend this for any one)
- Before the exam I did a little brain dump of formulas and the 42 processes- ThisI found very helpful during the exam because some questions just require you understand the order of the process and having that already down saves you a lot of thinking time.
3. Things I would have done better
- Study the procurement chapter thoroughly- I must confess I just skimmed over it and I had about 8-10 questions come from that knowledge area. I did more of guessing
- I had little issues checking in as I did not have a drivers license or International ID- I had only voters card and they were skeptical about it and had to receive higher authorization before checking me in, I must confess I almost lost my composure.That can affect you on the exam. Please make sure to have the accepted clearance ID.