Cleared PMP Today At First Try
I prepared for exam around 2 months only
- PMBOK 5th Edition
- Rita 8th Edition
- Headfirst Mock Test
- Oliver Mock Test
- and two important documents for controlling and excecution shared by ma friends (Anyone needs document please share email adress , i ll forward)..for non PM Zilla members reach me email@example.com
- PMI member site mock test
- Read read read PMBOK 5th most of the time infact all the time
- onlu use Rita when u cant understand PMBOk topic.
- dn waste your time memorizing ITTO.
- around 10% questions were numerical, must practice http://www.scribd.com/doc/28680971/101-PMP-Sample-Questions-for-the-PMP-...
- Proc,HRM,Risk and EVM & Network diagram are most important topic
I completed my exam in 3 hrs.few questions were lenghty.Many questions were confusing because i felt more than one option correct.
I would again say only read PMBOk and solve Mock tests thads it....