i see these terms occasionally,but not much go thought on PMBOK or Rita, so does it exist on real exam?
Thu, 04/03/2014 - 19:02
You will see them in Earned value analysis, and estimations
They're use to tell you how much % of the task is considered done at the start and at the end.
You have a task that take 10 days. Applying 20/80, how much of the task is done by day5?
50%? Wrong. Because you're applying 20/80, means that you count 20% of the task done from the start until the end when you add the other 80%
Same goes for 50/50 or 25/75...
I don't know if i made myself clear. Feel free to ask further
There are currently 0 users online.
PMI, PMP and PMBOK are trademarks registered by Project Management Institute
Copyright © 2020,
Designed by Zymphonies