Toyota Production System ANDON to improve project's performance.
- • Dashboard View
- • Live Schedulers
- • Project Architecture, Control Charts visuals
- • Notification Management System
- • Hotspot
- Identify the key issues or risks in your project
- Plan a visit to Toyota plant in your city or nearest city. Team will come up with ideas.
- Check what Visual control mechanisms can be adopted for your project.
- Designt the charts, metrics which are relevant and compelling
- Ensure that during the entire process the team is involved and their suggestions are taken into account.
- Visuals will need to be updated on periodic basis , preferably once a week.
- Visuals need to be placed in strategic location in work area so everyone can notice and it gives team the sense of Visual control
- Ensure you create enablement for your team members and prepare knowledge kit for inducting new team members.
Hope this article helps you in infusing some new energy in your routine project work through visual control mechanisms of TPS.