Thank you to PMZilla
I have passed the PMP and would like to thank you to PMZilla site and the forums for the valuable inputs. I came to know about the PMZilla site very late (2 weeks before my exam) but it was very-very helpful for preparing for my exam.
Below are some inputs from my end.
1. Keep the preparation time from 8-10 weeks
2. Complete the Rita book 1st and read the PMBok and gain complete Rita (If possible)
3. Take the mock tests (which is must) and for the wrong one’s take notes. Most of the time you see in your mock exam that you got wrong answer because you didn’t read correctly. This is one of the learning I ad from my Mocks.
4. Following Mock tests I have used
a. Measureup -500 question complted
b. Headfirst -70%
d. Exam central-73% ( 200 q)
e. PMStudy -63%
f. http://www.pm-exam-simulator.com (170 Q) -67% (This is also very good)
5. In Exam .. read the question twice before you answer. Most of the questions are situational. ITTOS are very few so don’t spend time in memorizing. But still you should have good understanding.
Thank you very much for the opportunity for sharing my success as I am indebted to PMZilla for the valuable guidance.