Request guidance based on mock scores for PMP preparation
I am going to give my PMP exam very soon. I need to schedule the exam very soon. Based on my below mock scores could anyone please give guidance on how my preparation is? And what else should I prepare more?
I have read through PMBOK 2 times, once in details and second time I skimmed through it to brush up the concepts again.
I have read through Rita Mulchahy book 2 times. Average chapter scores were - 70-80%
Only solved chapterwise questions of headfirst - Average score - 80+%
Solved book of Seam Whitaker, found it ease - Score 80%
Below are the mocks which I gave:
1) Headfirst - 79%
2) Thecertshool.com (100 Quest) - 72%
3) Oliver Lehman (75 Quest) - 66%
4) Oliver Lehman (175 Quest) - 74%
5) PMZILLA 30 tough questions - 63%
6) izenbridge (100 quest) - 78%
7) PMZEST (100 free questons) - 65%
8) Brainbok.com (50 Quest) - 62%
I have also bought PMZILLA's 200 tough questions book. I have solved bonus 100 questions for now and scored only 57% in that. Are the questions in this book have very high standard as compared to actual exam?
I have some more free sample mocks which I will give in next 2-3 days.