PMP based on PMBok 5
Can all of you (who have passed the PMP after July 31st) help me understand what is the general break-up of questions like?
- How many Numericals & what types? (Contracts, EVM, PTA, Communication Channels, FS-SS etc)
- How many from HR/ Communication (I dont see a lot of good information anywhere on these chapters so unsure how many questions come and how typical/ confusing are these.
- How many from Risk and Procurement and what types?
- Very Important: how many from the first 3 chapters of PMBok? Havent read these thoroughly. Should I?
- Again very important: How many from Intergration?
- Closing: One of my weak areas, what exactly should I study here? Which chapters? Close Project/ Phase & Close Procurements? Anything else?
All who have given tests recently would be of great help!