PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) Training Course
PMI’s Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® credential is a solution to project management’s increasing growth, complexity and diversity. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMI-RMP® fills the need for a specialist role in project risk management.
It recognizes the unique expertise and competency in assessing and identifying project risks, mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities, while still possessing a core knowledge and practical application in all areas of project management. The risk management specialist role on project teams is becoming more important to an organization’s success.
- Can assess and identify project risks
- Be able to mitigate threats and capitalize on opportunities
- Should be able to communicate risks to the project team
- Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Operations Managers, Delivery Managers, Managers and all Stakeholders interested in Managing Risk
- Learning Objectives
- PMI- RMP is a 4 day training focusing on 5 Domains.
- Risk Strategy and Planning
- Stakeholder engagement
- Risk Process facilitation
- Risk Monitoring and Reporting
For More Details Visit: www.adeptechno.com