PASSED PMP EXAM on 4th March 2014
On exam day I left early from my place to Exam center and reached an 1 hour early there & had a TEA with some snacks to release my pressure
I still had 45 mins. for the Exam so I decided to go through with Tools & Tech. from my own notes and able to Memorize many of them which really helped me a lot during the exam.
During the initiate 15mins of Tutorial, I dumped Processes & Formula on paper in about 12 mins. & started the exam.
I was pretty nervous in initial 20 set of questions and as soon as I am comfortable with exam pattern I got some confidence back to answer rest of it. I didn't take any break during the exam but after every 50 questions I used to stand up the strech myself to get the focus back
I finished up 200 Question with 15 mins. remaining and I used that time to Review some questions and changed few answers as well.
Clicked Finished and Hurrey !!!!!! Congratulations for Passing PMP Exam
Tips & Lessons Learned
* Prefered Books Rita Mulcahy 8th Edition, Head First & PMBOK for sure. - one can use any of the books
* Give around 1000-2000 Test Question for 200 Mock Test before attempting the real exam. Recommended Rita PMP Fast Track 8 ressemble the most
* Have a good sleep before exam night to keep your mind relax & calm.
* Try to understand Tools & Techniques logically - believe me it's not that difficult
* Manage your exam time effeciently else you would have to speed up anwsering questions.
* Believe in Yourself & your studies and trust me you'll crack it, it's not Impossible !
Best of Luck !
for further query you can write me @ firstname.lastname@example.org