Passed PMP Exam - 3rd Dec 2015
I am happy to share good news that I have passed my PMP exam. My score was P in Initiation and execution and MP in all others. Here is my journey:
- Completed 2 days of classroom session in August 2015
- Started with Joseph Phillips book and then Head first and finally PMBOK. I spent almost 2 months in reading these books.
- Listened to SaketBansal's videos whenever I got time
- Among the mock tests I took these:
- 400 Q from Joseph Phillips (it comes in CD) --- 72%
- Scordo test questions --- 76%
- Oliver Lehmann ---- 63%
- Izenbridge 100 questions ---- 68%
- PMZest all tests ---- Average 63%
- PM Study 200 Q ---- 75%
- PmZilla Free --- 60%
- Made by self notes and also quick recap notes from Pmzest
- About exam – 4 hours is not that difficult to sit since you can take a break. I took 1 break for 10 minutes after attempting 100 question. Saw many questions on PERT, EVM, Procurements and Risk. In many questions two choices will confuse you. About 50% of questions were situational. I just got 4 numerical question which was simple enough.
- I would like to thank all parties involved in my preparation and this forum for proving valuable inputs and user tips.
Thanks & Regards,