Passed PMP Exam
Submitted by MSF on Mon, 12/05/2011 - 01:05
I made it! (I am French-speaking, excuse my English)
On November 12, I passed the PMP exam.
Thank everybody for all the positive comments posted on this forum. This helps greatly.
2 months of preparation: I read PMBok 2 times. (French and English)
I used the Kit : Project Management Professional Exam Certification from Kim, Vanina, Linda and Terri.
- Http://www.brainbok.com/ (very useful for only $ 30).
- Many good documents on the web site www.pmi.org (risk, cost, time, etc.) (for PMI members)
- Raga's 355 points (Thank you so much) very useful
- Make a good plan for preparation.
- Read and understand, not just read for the examination
- Make the most possible example and understand the examples rather than trying to remember the answer.
- Understanding ITTOS instead of memorize.
Read the PMBOK and other documents on www.pmi.org.
Thanks to http://pmzilla.com,
Thank you all who posted comments on this forum (It help very much)
thanks to my family, my children helped me during the revision.
Good luck to you all.