Online PMP Courses for Exam Prep - Review and Recommendation GreyCampus
One of the pre-requisites for the PMP® Certification is getting the required “35 Contact Hours”. Do you have time for Classroom training to fulfill your PMP pre-requisites ? If not then read on ... How about distant learning or virtual online training. In today's busy time and city traffic, a virtual online course is most feasible and amongst many providers or Online training, you can also consider GreyCampus training. Wondering why GreyCampus ?. What extra they have to offer ?. That is exactly what this article covers. Lets start ! . Check Coupon code for 50% off GreyCampus Courses in this article
Can you trust GreyCampus ?
Over 30,000 professionals globally have attended training courses by GreyCampus. GreyCampus is one of the leading training institutes providing online and classroom courses in ITIL®, PMP®, PMI-ACP® and other professional certification. The passing rate for certification exams of GreyCampus students is well over 97%. GreyCampus PMP® Certification Online Course provides a good structured learning experience as each topic is introduced through a combination of video lectures and End of Module Tests so that students will be able to get enough preparation for the real PMP® Exam. The online learning portal of GreyCampus website provides statistics on performance of individual topics of the PMP® Exam so that students will know which topics to focus on in order to bridge their knowledge gaps.
What will I get if I signup for GreyCampus PMP Online course?
The GreyCampus Online PMP® Certification Course includes most of the resources PMP® Certification Aspirants to need to get well prepared for the PMP® Exam:
- Access to the whole online course area for 1 year — Yes, not 3 months or 6 months but a whole year access period allows you to plan ahead for your PMP® Exam preparation
- Get the 35 Contact Hours Certificate for project management education upon completion of the course
- Audio Video Lectures — covers all you need to know for the PMP® Certification Exam and more (the last 3 are particular useful for PMP® Certification Aspirants):
- Introduction – About The PMP® Credential
- Organizational Influences & Project Life Cycle
- Project Management Processes
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
- PMI’s Code of ethics and professional conduct
- Application Process for PMP®
- PMP® Exam Changes
- Exam Tips for PMP®
- PMP® Simulated Exams and Chapter Quizzes — I like their interface and the fact that 3 tests to start with will accelerate your learning progress
- Flashcards — to help you remember the important PMP® terms and explanations for the exam
- Video Lecture Powerpoint Files — all the powerpoint files can be downloaded so that students will not need to type their own study notes as they go through the lectures.
- PMP® Sample Forms (found in the toolkits) — these are examples of the forms mentioned in the PMBOK® Guide to illustrate how they are used in real project environments. Most PMP® Certification Aspirants will find these very useful as the PMBOK® Guide does not include details of these. Forms included:
- Change Request Form
- Action Plan Tracker
- Change Control Registry
- RACI Chart
- Stakeholder Register
- WBS Dictionary
- Run Chart
How does GreyCampus Compare to PM PrepCast™ ?
The online PMP® Course by PM PrepCast™ offers you:
- 35 Contact Hours for your PMP® exam application
- A total of over 50 hours of video/audio lectures
- 90 day 100% Money Back Guarantee
- A total of 300 practice questions
- PMP® Exam Tips
- The producer of PM PrepCast™ is a PMI Registered Education Provider
- Widespread usage and popular
Advantages of GreyCampus online PMP® Certification Course
- Check their online dashboard - Have you seen something as good ?
- Students will be able to get the FULL refund for the online course portion of the course provided that the refund is requested within 7 days of purchase and the progress on the course is less than 30%. That’s plenty of time to try out the online course for FREE.
- GreyCampus allows the Powerpoint files used in the course can be downloaded , this is a huge plus over competition like PM PrepCast
See the screenshot below - The proficiency level will help you find your gaps so you can focus on your weaker areas.
- Valuable exam tips included.
- Flashcards are proven to be a good tool for remembering. Its included in the price.
What could be done better ?
- PM Prepcast has downloadable videos compared to GreyCampus.
- Cost may seem higher, but with discount coupons its much lower.
How does GreyCampus compare against other PMP Online courses.?
Check the table below for quick comparison of leading online PMP courses.
RMC cost is $800 to $900 and hence not included in this table.
|PM Training||On-Demand PMP® Class||90-day access, 35+ hours of video lessons, 1 simulated exam,
downloadable e-book and additional study resources
|SimpliLearn||PMP® Online Training Course||$299.00||29 hours of video lessons for online viewing and
4 simulated exams, accessible for 180 days after purchase
|OSP International LLC||The Project Management PrepCast||US$199||downloadable video lessons,
own the downloaded files forever, no simulated exams
|GreyCampus||PMP® Online Training Course||One of the most economical with great benefits listed above. 365 days access, Flashcards, exam tips|
Coupon Code: PMPPMZI50 - For 50% discount on Grey Campus Online Courses
I would recommend GreyCampus to anyone looking for a good PMP Online course , not only to satisfy your 35 contact hours requirement , but also because its has many advantages over other similar courses. They are upcoming company and very focussed on making things better. Do give your feedback to GreyCampus if you find any gaps. At $150 ( with discount coupon ) it has longest acess and good dashboard and engaging learning experience.