Failed PMP first attempt June 1, 2015
My name is Swetha. I attempted PMP exam on June 1, 2015 and failed the exam. I got BP in all the KA's and MP in monitoring and controlling.
I prepared very hard for two months [ ~ 64 days ]. I read rita twice, PMBOK once and took sample examples that are available which are as follows and many more quizzes and mobile app's.
I am really disappointed. I felt very confident about my preparation. But the questions related to Situations were little hard for me. I had a feeling that I was answering them well in the exam.
Could someone help me with this. I want to take around 1 months to 45 days to prepare for the same. I have few questions which are as follows:
1) How to answer situational questions
2) How to answer questions related to conflicts, leadership etc. [ these things confuse me]
3) Are there any tips/tricks or patterns or keywords that help
4) What do they teach in bootcamps where they promise success in 4 days?
5) How to answer questions related to risk , change management and procurement management?
6) Please suggest tough sample questions.
7) How to plan my preparation for the next time. I really want to pass the exam this time.
Thanks everyone in advance. Really appreciate your help.