confused - can you help with answers please?
You are a project manager of a construction company. You want to know with whom you will be communicating during the project. Which of the below document you should refer to?
1. Project Plan
2. Scope Statement
3. Statement of Work
4. Project Charter
During the project execution phase, a risk is found which was not included in the Risk Register. What should you do?
1. Ask senior management to deal with this.
2. Keep with yourself.
3. Find workaround.
4. Re-evaluate Risk Management process.
You are a project manager of a company and you are assigned to a project that has already been decided to out source. As a project manager, you need to organize a formal bid process and select the vendor for this project. Your senior management is forcing you to select a vendor which has good relation with your senior management. What is the BEST course of action for you?
1. Follow the formal bid process, and show the senior management about why the favoured vendor is or is not the best choice.
2. Report to legal department of your company.
3. Report to your Manager about this.
4. Get a written permission from your senior management to bypass the formal bid process.
Which of the following communication method is widely used to explain complex problems?
4. Non formal
Which is the least risky phase of a project?
You are a project manager of a company and your project is currently in execution phase. The customer has requested you for additional work. This work will affect the budget, but not the schedule of the project. What should you do next?
1. Add the additional requirements to the project plan.
2. Ignore the request.
3. Explain the change procedure and ask to submit a request for change.
4. Discuss with the project team about the change.