So are they? If yes then from where can I download them?
Fri, 08/17/2012 - 01:20
Books in eRead and References
Can anyone list here what are those 250. I think Kim Heldman also would be there.
I am still not member of PMI.
I heard about many other books like
But I think Scordo, Anbari and Kerzner are enough.
Fri, 08/17/2012 - 04:46
Oh yes you are right. Kim Heldman book is there and I didn't know about it. And it contains questions at the end of every chapter.
Here is a list of books available:
1. PMP Exam Prep: Questions, Answers, & Explanations by Christopher Scordo SSI Logic © 2011
2. The Project Management Answer Book by Jeff Furman Management Concepts © 2011
3. Q & As for the PMBOK® Guide, Fourth Edition by Frank T. Anbari (ed) Project Management Institute © 2009
4. PMP: Project Management Professional Study Guide, Fifth Edition by Kim Heldman Sybex © 2009
5. Fundamentals of Project Management, Fourth Edition by Joseph Heagney AMACOM © 2012
6. The Project Management Tool Kit: 100 Tips and Techniques for Getting the Job Done Right by Tom Kendrick AMACOM © 2004
7. Advanced Project Management: Best Practices on Implementation, Second Edition by Harold Kerzner John Wiley & Sons © 2004
8. Determining Project Requirements by Hans Jonasson Auerbach Publications © 2008
9. The 48 Laws Of Power by Robert Greene Profile Books © 1998
10. Project Management Professional (PMP) Examination Specification by Project Management Institute Project Management Institute © 2005
11. Microsoft Project 2007 Bible
And more than 100 other books.
There are currently 0 users online.
PMI, PMP and PMBOK are trademarks registered by Project Management Institute
Copyright © 2020,
Designed by Zymphonies