Am I ready for real exam?
Hi Dear Friends,
I have been studying for 3 months and more (since August). 2-4 hours during weekdays at work and almost none during weekend. I studied
- Andy Crowe
I reviewed once again highlighed parts after end
I did following tests
- Rita Chapter end tests: 65-75%
- Andy Crowe chapter end test: 75-85%
- Kim Heldman Assessment Test - 200Q: 60% (found lots of knowledge gaps)
- Simplilearn Free Test - 200Q: 68%
- PM PrepCast Free Test - 31Q: 58% (testing environment was disturbing)
- PM PrepCast Free Test 3- 30: 86%
- PM PrepCast Free Test 3- 80: 76%
- Head First Free - 200Q: 80%
- PMStudy Free test - 200Q 82%
- ExamCentral Random Free test - 200Q 90%
- Rita's PM Fast Track Full Test -200Q 75.5%
- PMPForSure Free Test - 100Q 64%
- Christopher Scordo Very First Test - 50Q 88%
During my study I did Oliver Lehmann - 175Q and got below 60%. That time back I found a lots of knowledge gap. These days planning to buy PMPForSure or/and PM Simulator from OSI PM PrepCast. My personal target was to pass exam by December. I have left 13 days. I can schedule exam either at the end of November or in first week of December.
- Challanged by situational questions usually where multiple correct answers.
- Lot's of marked questions during test.
- In tests where I had below 80% I had finished just 5-10 min before test. So NO enough time to review all marked questions.
- In tests where I got above 80% questions are shorter and I was able to finish early and had more time to review.
I am marking questions and noting some questions as 'secondary marked questions' on paper to review in case I will still have a time after reviewed actually marked questions.
AM I READY FOR REAL TEST? Please your suggestions
Thanks and regards