Advice/Suggestions - Exam scheduled for Wednesday (July 17th)
This forum has been extremely helpful in my study efforts. Counting today, I have a full 8 days remaining before my exam. I'm not working, so I can devote all those days to studying. I wanted to see if anyone had any advice for me over the next 8 days based on my plan below. PLEASE, and help or info you can provide is appreciated.
Studying to date:
- I've studied for about a month and a half for the exam
- I've Read through Rita's book twice
- I've skimmed the PMBOK.
- I've read through Edwel's Study notes
Chapter Tests/Practice Exams:
- I've taken Rita's Chapter tests 3 times. The last time i took them i was above 80&
- I've taken the Edwel Chapter tests once and am averaging 78%
- I took a 200 question sample exam by CMF Solutions and scored 73%
- Today, I took Oliver Lehman's 175 exam and scored 76%
Final Study Plans over next 7 Days
- skim through Rita's Book and PM Book
- Review my 12 pages of notes I've taken reading through the books
- Take Lehman 75 (Tuesday)
- Take HeadFirst Labs 200 (Wednesday)
- Take PM Study Test #1 (Thursday)
- Take PM Study Test #2 (Friday)
- Take CMF Solutions Test #2 (Saturday)
- Take PM study Test #3 (Sunday)
- Take PM Study Test #4 (Monday)
- Day before the test I'm just going to review my notes
- Should I try and read through PMBOK. I've only skimmed it.
- Based on the two tests I've taken..are my scores good, bad?