3MP 2BP - Failed
I finished the exam in 3 hours and 20 mins. It was mostly change control and risk related questions. I will post the questions to the forum.
The only way to pass the exam is if you can get 100% math questions right and 100% direct questions right. I can say I got 100% direct questions right and 50% or more situational questions correcty. I am not very good in math but I studied for the past 8 weeks of 10 hours a day and 6 months of preperation. Not sure for all the sacrifice for 8 weeks I cannot through the pain again. The math concepts are really hard and the formulas are easy.
Initiation, Planning, Executing - MP
M&C and Closing - BP
My 2 cents:
* Prefered Books Rita Mulcahy 8th Edition, PM premcast best listening book on earth and Rajesh notes for concept one can use any of the books.
* Gave around 3000-4000 Test Question from PM study 800 Mock Test before attempting the real exam. I got average 70%. Recommended PM study and Rita PMP Fast Track 8.
*Math questions on network diagrams had FF, FS+3, SS+2 with drawing the network diagram 3 questions and 25 EMV questions.
* Have a good sleep before exam night to keep your mind relax & calm. I dint study before the exam day, it helped me a lot for the exam.
* Try to understand Inputs&Tools & Techniques&Outputs logically - believe me it's not that difficult after many rounds.
* Manage your exam time effeciently else you would have to speed up anwsering questions.
*All questions on closing came from the following activities and its really tough to choose the right activity for closure.
1. Confirm work is done to requirements
2. Complete procurement closure
3. Gain formal acceptance of the product
4. Complete final performance reporting
5. Index and archive records
6. Update lessons learned knowledge base
7. Hand-off completed product
8. Release resources