"Hope this helps in carving your PMP success story"
I cleared the PMP Examination last week . The following helped me and hope it would do the same for you.
1) How to Pass on your First Try: Andy Crowe
2) Head First PMP
Practice Tests: [online]
1) PM Study [ All four]
3) Andy Crowe/ Velociteach ( Key provided with the Book)
4) Head First
1) Rajesh / Chowdary Notes on PMZilla.
2) PMRoad Trip.
1) Try to make notes of important points (while reading the books/ reviewing practice tests). These do come in handy for future references/ reviews.
2) The simplest things you take for granted would turn out to be the most crutial during the examination. Pay close attention to very basic stuff.
3) Read through the PMBOK.
4) Learn the formulae. The numericals are very easy.
5) Know the ITTO's. They are crutial.
6) Do as many practice exams as possible. You always learn something new /important after each test.
7) Try to understand what you learn,rather than learning it by heart , the questions require you to do the same.
8)Doing a dump of the formuale and the processes prior to starting the exam would be a boon.
Do look forward to reading your success story on this forum.