Submitted by ambahnaresh on Fri, 05/07/2010 - 16:23
After the project has been executed for two months, you discover that the task requested by the customer during negotiation were not include in the contract, so you immediately hold a meeting regarding this matter. However, your customer is very displease and believes that your organization is being irresponsible. The meeting and discussion thus are not going smoothly, and your organization start worry this contract could be lost. What should you do?
1 Create a new contact statement of work and contract after getting approval from customer.
2. Hold a high level managers' meeting and discuss the responses.
3. Leave the contract unchanged , but include the task requested by the contract during contract negotiation in the project task
4. Discuss with the customer again and ask them to clearly list the terms that should be include or revised in the contract.
Which of the following description of the project life cycle and product life cycle is correct?
1. A product life cycle does not always included a project life cycle.
2. A project life cycle always include a product life cycle
3. A project output that contains the product life cycle can be a service
4. A project life cycle doe not always included product life cycle.
Which of the following of the example of Portfolio Management.
1. The senior management decided to accelerate the execution of plan H, so as full fill the customers requirements.
2. The senior management decides to improve the organization project managing ability through progressive elaboration
3. The senior management decided to put teams executing similar projects in the same department so that they can be more effective managed.
4. The senior management decides to terminate project M in plan H after reviewing it's report and transfer project M's to Project N
During which of the following process is the project team most likely to produce a unique and verifiable produce, result and service that is required for completing project
1. Closing project
2. Monitor and control project
3. Perform Quality Assurance
4. Directing and managing Project execution.
Pls answer and with detail explanation