Passed PMI-SP. Following are my lessons learned. Thanks to all those who gave guidance / direction in the pmzilla forums.
Am already PMP and RMP, which helped me further.
1. Gave 4 weeks for preparation.with 2 hrs everyday and 1/2 day on weekends.
2. Referred PMBOK - Integration, Scope, Time, Communication, HR and Cost
3. Inputs, T&T and Outputs for Processes in Time Management
4. T&T for Report Performance and Distribute Information
5. Read Standards - Chapter 3 is more on Time management, a must read atleast 2 to 3 times after reading PMBOK.
6. Read standards - Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 before going to PMBOK
7. Mock exams used: ucertify.com and onlineskillbuilder.com
8. ucertify.com mock exam costs around 119 $ and onlineskillbuilder (SP Limited exam) costs around 50 $
9. For filling application, i used 16 hrs of my MS Projects training and 14 hrs of online courses done in my company education website.
10. Application took around 4 days for approval.
11. Aug 17th is the last day for writing SP exam based on PMBOK ver 4.
Let me know for more queries.