Failed PMP Exam 21 /12/ 2010
Hi All ,
Unfortunately I failed my exam on 3rd week of december . I would highly appreciate if someone could take a look in my observations and guide me where i could be wrong ? and suggest me for further steps :
Thanks in Advance !
1.Just after finishing the training workshop in Sept year 2010 , i collected all the relevant preparation material that was suggested in the workshop e.g PMBOK , Rita's Book, Ritas Fastrack V 6 Mock exams simulation software , Head First Book etc.
2. First i gave around 10 days to Head first and completed all the exercises without any hassle.
3. Then i read Rita and PMBOK simultaneously , each chapter parellely and prepare my own notes those i found most important in both books . ( Approx 20 days )
4. Further i picked up the Rita's Exam simulation software and went through all the knowledge areas and process groups and scored between 68 to 80 % and specially Professional & Social scored above 90 % (Around 12 Days )
5. After finishing Mock exams i again took a quick revision in all 3 books and revised Mind Maps (Around 1 week )
6. Just before PMP exam , finished Head first Final exam with passing score 86 %.
7. Final Exam Day ; During exam test i was feeling quite ok and answered most of the questions in time limit ;
First half 2 Hours ; answered around 100 questions with Marking of further review 30 questions .
Second half 2 hours ; Completed rest of the ques. But didn't got the time in last to go through my marked ques.
Result : Moderate Proficient ( Initiation , Execution , Closing ) , Below Proficient ( Professional & Social res, M & C, Planning ).
The result totally shaken me and left me clueless and now needed your opinion and support.