Done It.... Passed PMP today
I passed the PMP today.
Venue: 1 Penn Plaza, NY
1. There is No need to memorize ITTO's, but knowledge of where the tools are being used is important (and that comes automatically if one practises over time)
2. Practise as many questions as possible. (Yes, this really works)
3. Andy crowe
1. Headfirst ( very important) even if you memorize the questions do it over and over and over again..in the last 3 days, i used to sprint the 10 questions and get 100% everytime
2. Rita's questions from book are good (they are close to what is in the exam)
3. PMStudy (2 tests)
4. Oliver lehman (175 questions)
About the Exam:
There were not many calculating questions...there were about 10-15 direct questions.
I studied for about 3 hours daily for about 3 months. Prepared my own notes, refered LL's from pmzilla, subscribe to pmi.org in december...but then too read a lot of books from there.